Thursday, March 24, 2011

Journal log Thursday 24 March

To day is Thursday March 24 . I did not work to day, . I was off again
 I don't like this arrangement of work !! It sucks !! & I am not getting paid!
I replied for my unemploement & it will take about 3 to 4 weeks to even get my first check . I made a great pot of potato soup & we all enjoyed it. Jim's
mother came over & she ate some with us,she had dessert . It turned out to
be a beautifull cool day. I had to close all the open windows. Jim & I took
the dogs for a walk. We went around the long way. My day wore on, I cleaned the kitchen, & took a nap. Supper was great for Jim < for me well
I could of done better ! I made meat loft , mash potatoes, gravey, & steamed
mix  veg, tea to drink. buttered bread. it all tasted great.  Now I am watching
happy days, & then the news . MY DAY WAS ...... JUST ANOTHER DAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment