Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Distant Memory

  I was a warm day that day , probley a late spring day. I wasn't
  alone, my little sister was in her bassent sitting on the steps.
  Mommy was walking down the road, going to the store. She
  told daddy to watch the girls, I was screaming at mommy ! I
  wanted to go too. In my distant meory I recall that I see myself,
  sitting on the front steps ,with my arms out streatched, reaching,
  calling out as my mommy was walking up the hill, away from
  my sight. I remeber that so clearly, I was two yrs old. My sis,
  was a new baby . I recall the sun refelicting in my eyes as my
  mommy  was walking. Daddy in the back ground  making sure
  I didn't get up & run after her. 
                           P.S. back then it was hard for me to walk !
       

No comments:

Post a Comment