Thursday, March 17, 2011

Angery & Ticked off !!

Hasn't it ever  acured { !!! } I couldn't find the right spelling !
 I mean to say like ( come to mind ) . That when U are doing something really important , The pc goes out, the show U were watching gets interrupted, ur
dinner gets interrupted by unwanted guest, or a door to door saleman ect.ect.
the project u were working on gets trashed by one of your kids, or ur dinner gets burned , cause of a error, ur work day gets zaped cause of no work, & they send u home early , or they mess up ur day by ticking u off .

Am I angery !! dobble hockey sticks I sure am !! I can't get the inter net to work It goes out from 7 pm - 12 am . It just will not let me on . as for the
other stuff that is all made up. I had a great supper made tonight.
I got to work to day for only 4  hrs. I am off tomorrow .
I wonder whats with the company I work for. the hrs R being cut so much
I can't make it at all. thats the only  beef  I have tonight. GOOD NIGHT OR SHOULD I SAY GOOD MORNING ,.

No comments:

Post a Comment